Primark Work Wear Shop

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Primark's Autumn Winter Collection is always amazing, but this year I really think they've got some amazing stuff! There are lots of lovely autumnal sweaters, brilliant coats and some amazing scarfs.

Blooms and Amber - Primark Work Wear Haul - Read my favourite purchases for work this autumn from the current Primark Collection - See my purchases and let me know what you've been buying on the blog.
 I've invested in one of each of these pieces to make add some things to my work wear wardrobe. It's really important for me to look professional as I'm going for lots of interviews and meeting with new potential employers.

Blooms and Amber - Primark Work Wear Haul - Read my favourite purchases for work this autumn from the current Primark Collection - See my purchases and let me know what you've been buying on the blog.
This a great smart grey coat that I think looks far more expensive than the £25 I paid! It's a nice soft felt style material with popper fastenings. It's also got nice deep pockets.


Blooms and Amber - Primark Work Wear Haul - Read my favourite purchases for work this autumn from the current Primark Collection - See my purchases and let me know what you've been buying on the blog.
The scarf is so so soft! It's a boucle style knit with a fringy end, and a marbled grey colour. It was just £7 and it's lovely and cosy!


Blooms and Amber - Primark Work Wear Haul - Read my favourite purchases for work this autumn from the current Primark Collection - See my purchases and let me know what you've been buying on the blog.
My final purchase, and the one I was a little less sure of, was this green bat-wing sweater (complete with dog fur). Now I wasn't sure about this purely because I couldn't tell if the style would suit me. However I have barely taken it off since first trying it on! It's really cosy and the perfect thickness for this weird autumnal weather we have at the moment.


Blooms and Amber - Primark Work Wear Haul - Read my favourite purchases for work this autumn from the current Primark Collection - See my purchases and let me know what you've been buying on the blog.

Primark has really got it right this season, what have you been buying there at the moment?
Let me know what you think in the comments,
Beci x

You Might Also Like

1 happy thoughts

  1. Protect the children's rights - don't shop at Primark!

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jun/22/india.humanrights

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28018137

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1028449/Exposed-Primarks-sweatshops-pay-children-just-60p-day.html

    ReplyDelete